Taking a deep breath: Happy Holidays!

December 9, 2009

• Share/Bookmark

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

alejna December 9, 2009 at 1:32 pm

I love peace, love and family. Also apple picking. That’s a great photo!
alejna´s last blog…12 reasons why I won’t be giving Mark Rayner’s new novel to my mother-in-law for Christmas My ComLuv Profile

Elly Lou December 9, 2009 at 2:06 pm

…and now I’m craving an apple. Which is decidedly a step up from the coconut chocolate thing I was craving two minutes ago. Maybe I should have lunch now.
Elly Lou´s last blog…First Twitter, Now Me My ComLuv Profile

peedee December 9, 2009 at 2:59 pm

That is a great pic. It kind of says it all. “I own you little sibling, but I like you enough to let you be in this pic with me”. Good stuff.
peedee´s last blog…In other news……. My ComLuv Profile

Absence Alternatives December 10, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Now I am thinking I should have turned this into a Caption Contest, and THIS would have been the winner. This was exactly what I thought when I saw the picture. It is characteristic of their relationship… Not sure whether it is good or bad. LOL.

mepsipax December 9, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Mmmmm peas. Ok I got nothing.
mepsipax´s last blog…Rantastic My ComLuv Profile

Merrilymarylee December 9, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Love their expressions!

You’re right–one picture Is worth a thousand words–but the words are pretty, too.
Merrilymarylee´s last blog…Holly Days at the Beach My ComLuv Profile

Randa December 9, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Awesome picture! Reminds me of my sister’s boys and their first day of school pics.
Randa´s last blog…100 things About Me…Part Dos My ComLuv Profile

Traci December 9, 2009 at 10:37 pm

Good looking kids. Good looking card.
:-)
Traci´s last blog…Day 104 or Wordless Wednesday (for real, this time) My ComLuv Profile

Jen @ NathanRising December 10, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Too cute!! I love this!! The expression on the younger one’s face is just priceless!
Jen @ NathanRising´s last blog…OCD Malfunction… Part 2 My ComLuv Profile

Jane December 10, 2009 at 5:34 pm

I love the holiday cards that are fun and spontaneous and real. This one is perfect! Great pic!
Jane´s last blog…A Very Merry Unbirthday To YOU! My ComLuv Profile

Falling December 10, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Totally fridge-worthy!
Falling´s last blog…Pity, Party of One My ComLuv Profile

Absence Alternatives December 10, 2009 at 11:07 pm

Thank you all for the kinds words. (Except you, DICK!)

I am swamped at work. I just want to wish you all a happy holiday season!

Starting tomorrow at sundown, Happy Hanukkah!! (That reminds me: I need to send the presents to my kid’s teacher: movie tickets for Christmas day. I am sure she will appreciate them. ;-) )

Unknown Mami December 11, 2009 at 9:41 pm

This is the first I’ve ever seen of them. They’re gawgeous!
Unknown Mami´s last blog…Fragmented Fridays My ComLuv Profile

Absence Alternatives December 12, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Aww. Thanks. They are lucky they are cute, as my MIL said. I started out not wanting to post their pics (since I am supposed to be “under cover”…) but it’s just hard to resist that urge. I am a vain mom, what can I say? ;-)